Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Unwinter-like Winter

&Other Stories jacket | Zara jumper | American Apparel disco pants |
Converse shoes | Urban Outfitters bag


Yes, I did cut my hair short! I finally took the plunge and decided to go to Hershesons and just get a(n unbelievably expensive) haircut (I am from Indonesia so haircuts in the UK seem freaking costly to me). Leaving the salon, I was very happy with my hair, but after a few days I just wasn’t sure about how it looks when I style it myself. I did try and curl it earlier today and I love the way it looks! Though the front bits are a bit too long. 



GOING BACK TO THE ACTUAL OUTFIT POST…

I wore my favourite &Other Stories bomber jacket which I am so very glad I got in the sales a few months ago. It’s honestly sooo warm. When everyone else is freezing their arses off, I was perfectly fine in that jacket. Definitely get your hands on it! 
I like to mix textures to create different ‘vibes’ with my outfits. By pairing it with a knitted jumper, I think it just tones down the disco-ness of it and makes it look more laid-back. Also wore my cool new Converse that my boyfriend got me for Christmas to add a bit of colour to my otherwise black outfit.





No comments:

Post a Comment