Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Spring '15 Lookbook




The initial plan was to upload this early May, when Spring has just sprung and the weather is actually a bit colder (hence the slightly warmer clothes). It’s really quite hard to get people to film me ((un)fortunately my friends are hermit crabs and it’s so freaking hard to get them out of their HOME) so that’s why there is a one-month delay.
Anyway, in this lookbook, I featured four outfits, hopefully to inspire you on what to wear for what’s left of spring. I personally think spring is quite an awkward season, but it is my favourite. I feel like I always don’t know what to wear (well this happens no matter what season lol) because in the afternoon it’s kinda hot and in the evening it’s freezing. So it’s too hot to wear a jacket in the afternoon, but if you plan to be outside for the whole day, well, you’re kinda doomed without an outerwear. One thing all the outfits in this lookbook have in common are the lightweight outerwear and bottoms. I think they are key to keep yourself looking stylish but also fit for the weather.
I hope you enjoy this lookbook and let me know what you think down in the comments, and I’ll see you in my next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment