Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2015

FILLE


I don’t even have anymore excuses to explain why it took me two years to finally finish this video. I guess I gotta admit that I forgot that I had to work on this video, and was too lazy to continue. Since I made a channel, I thought it would be a great time and opportunity to finally publish this video.
My friend, Heidy, came to me for help with her scholarship programme entry for BA fashion marketing in Paris, of course I was more than happy to help! She created the overall concept of the project and I helped her execute the ideas into a video. I have to be honest, I don’t really remember what the task was, but she had to pick a highstreet fashion brand and simply market the brand (I think). She chose Pull & Bear for this and through this video, we wanted to show how versatile this clothing line is. You won’t find just one style. It can be edgy, it can be playful, and it can be a bit bohemian.
Tell me what you think of the video! I’m personally really proud of it somehow :-):)

No comments:

Post a Comment