Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Another day in the park.



Zara coat | Uniqlo jumper | (X)SML Necklace
H&M necklace | ASOS jeans | Topshop boots
I like spending my time in parks. I find it really relaxing, especially when the park has a beautiful view. My favourite park so far is still Primrose Hill (can you consider this as a park?) but this time I went to Greenwich Park with Tara. It was very grey and gloomy, though. Did not expect it to be THIS grey. But what can you do? That’s British weather for you!
Writing about this post, I just realised something – I don’t dress according to the season. First of all, this was taken when it was still quite cold, hence the jumper and the coat. When you look at this picture, you would probably think this was taken in November because it’s a very autumnal look, this one. Even though it’s supposed to be a transition time to spring. But that’s just me – I don’t really mind about dressing according to the season. I mean obviously I would wear less clothes in summer and more in winter. What I meant is that I don’t care about colours and all that. People seem to think that when it’s spring, you’re supposed to wear brighter colours or pastel colours, and there’s no more of that burgundy and khaki colours anywhere on your body. Aaaaanyway… I’m not trying to be snobby, I just realised something that’s all! Haha. We all have our own views on everything :)
From now on I will try to actually link the things I am wearing as well. As long as they’re still available online.

No comments:

Post a Comment