Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2016

When 'spring' was a thing in London...

Topshop bomber | (X)SML shirt | Zara neck tie
Topshop trousers | Adidas Tubular | Miu Miu sunglasses




I don't even know why but I seem to always want to write about the weather when I write these blog posts... Probably because in London, you really have to dress for the incredibly unpredictable weather. This time round, it was getting a bit hotter so I could easily get away with wearing a bomber jacket. But after a few weeks, it actually got even colder... Can someone please explain the London weather and how it works to me :""""

Ok enough about the weather. I found this awesome pinky rusty coloured bomber jacket in Topshop (which pretty much everybody owns now) and was so excited. I decided to pair it with a simple black and white polka dot shirt to make the rusty metallic colour stand out, and I also added a neck tie for some more interest to the outfit. I think it creates a chic element to the otherwise quite 'cool', streetstyle outfit. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog.Looking stylish in pinky rusty coloured bomber jacket dress.Such a fabulous and Perfect Outfit.I like this Blog.Please try to Post Beautiful Sarees and Kurtas.

    https://www.unnatisilks.com/

    ReplyDelete