Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Things have been really interesting lately. First off I would like to apologise for the lack of posts here, gua juga nyesel sebenernya jarang ngepost gini, jadi kebanyakan yang pengen gua ceritain sekarang.

So now, the highlight of everything: my hair. I decided to cut it off. I've been sporting long locks for approximately 14 years and I'm tired of it. I want to try something new, and I dared to be different so I decided to cut it short. I wanted Alexa Chung's demibob but I ended up having Dianna Agron's short cut. I think I got the haircut about a month ago. Just at the very last day of year 10.

The haircut. I don't have any quality pictures of it right after I got the cut

A week later, I got highlights. Red and blue streaks. *cough* Julian Casablancas *cough* Again, I dared to be different. I used to have really low self-esteem but I got the courage to dye my hair. I had to get my hair bleached for three times. The process was really long and unpleasant, but the result was really pleasing. And I also dyed it three times. But in different periods, not at the same day. My cousin said everyone always stares at me every time they pass me by, this total stranger even commented on my hair really creepily. He kept saying that he liked my streaks. It was creepy.

Taken about a week ago, my hair was longer already. Hate

The inspiration ha, what

I have too many things to share, so I'm just gonna post pictures of stuff. I went to Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Macau with a few of my friends, I tried a few things for the first time and I kind of regret it but yeah fuck it.
Friends gave me a birthday surprise!


I love you all <3


Idiotic plate that I didn't buy 



View from my hotel in Hong Kong, 71st floor

Taken on a window. Not edited in any way

Precious Yashica Mat-124G

No comments:

Post a Comment